I didn't get a chance to post a blog earlier, but last Wednesday Jeremy got sworn into the Air Force. He was chosen as a recipient of the USAF Health Profession Scholarship! This means a full ride scholarship to medical school, including a monthly stipend. Although being in the AF once again might not thrill me, I'm really proud of my hubby. I hear that going the officer route is a bit different too. I guess we'll see. And we both know that this is the Lord's plan, so we're so excited! Here are some pictures of him being sworn in at the University of South Florida campus by a Lt. Col.


3 comments:
I can't believe it! I'm SO excited for you guys! How awesome is God, huh?! Ya'll prayed and prayed and totally trusted Him... And, decided to go spend an amazing month in Ecuador and trust that God would take care of getting things set up for medical school when ya'll got back... And, lo and behold - Jeremy ends up getting the scholarship ya'll had thought was completely out of reach!! Man, I'm just blown away! Congratulations, Jeremy! Or should I say, "2nd Lt. Bigham!"
(I'll give ya'll a call soon so we can catch up!)
PS. It's hard to tell for sure in the photo, but, Pamela, did you cut your hair? It looks SO cute! I love it (whatever you did!)
Wow, send my congratulations to Jeremy!
Post a Comment