Have I mentioned how much I love this little one? I can't stop gawking and marveling at my little boy... to me he is just perfect in every way. Haha.. It's been amazing getting to know him and seeing his personality develop. He has the cutest facial expressions; he does this thing where he gets serious and lifts up his eyebrows.. it's so funny. Today we went to the park together and met up with some girls from my sunday school class. It was such a beautiful day and he was really good. I spread out the blanket on the grass, and he just enjoyed the day and played and made faces. Then later this evening we went to Moe's and met up with a couple from our church and enjoyed some "homewreckers" It was such a nice day. I am posting some of his late-3-month and early-4-month pictures... enjoy!
1.16.14
12 years ago

1 comment:
Those photos are great! Glad ya'll had such a nice time at the park! Wow - that picture of him in the tub - he sure is a little chunk! :) I'd love to squeeze those legs! Love you, girly! Enjoy these moments! They fly by too fast!
Post a Comment