
Ever heard of Vodka Penne? Well, I made it yesterday, and it came out really good, but slightly different than what I remembered. Jeremy loved it. Well, it was only as I was cleaning up the kitchen that I gathered the empty bottle to throw it away and it read "Bacardi White Rum"! So if anyone's wondering if the Vodka sauce would work with other liquors, the answer is yes!
I also made a lime-curd that I didn't mess up.. it was really good.

1 comment:
Love the photo! Did you take that one, Pamela? If so, it's beautiful! And, looks delicious! And, I know that Jeremy loved it - he's an "eater" just like me...*grins* Besides, isn't pasta good "brain food?" Perfect for the busy, studying med student!
Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!
PS. (Tomorrow's the "big" day of leading Bible study, right? So, I'll be praying for you!)
Post a Comment