Saturday, October 11, 2008

Soups!

Have you ever had friends who drove from out of town, and came over just to make soup with you? I have... Just now my two friends April and Whitney left back to Fort Myers. They were here all day and we made soups!

My friend Whitney suggested we all make different soups and then divide them up and freeze them for later use. She also suggested we make biscuits and crackers.. so April made a Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque. Whitney made a White Chili. And I made a Carrot Ginger soup. We also made Cheddar & Chive Biscuits and Cracked Pepper & Parmesan Crackers... also to freeze for the future. Isn't that so cool?!

I loved it... it was so nice and relaxing to just sit and chop and talk and laugh. I had so much fun.. and how practical! Now we each have food for the week or even more... What a pleasant time with friends...

No comments: