We had great opening bands too: a band called Revive from Australia, and Need to Breathe (they sing Yaweh & Even When the Rain Comes). It's so cool every time I see Third Day. This is my 3rd Third Day concert. My first one was in Zole, Netherlands (Thanks Scott Ross for convincing me to see them). 2nd in Fairbanks, Alaska.. and finally I got to see one in my own state today! This time they played a lot of their new songs from their Revelation CD. It also gives me great joy to know they visited the troops in Iraq and Kuwait! When I was over there I could only dream that they'd come sing for us- I'm glad that the troops got to, though.
What I most love about Third Day is that they really do just lead Praise & Worship.. they are ministers to our God, and they make it clear that it's Him and Him alone we should worship. They give Him the glory, and I love that! The last song today (after the encores) was Agnus Dei (Hallelujah/Worthy). He told us to sing it to God and make it our prayer.. everyone was worshiping the Lord with their eyes closed, singing with their whole hearts... and when the song ended in acapella- they had already left. I loved it! Once again, they gave Him all the glory, and let Him have all of it!

1 comment:
Hey Pam,
Third Day rocks! It's fun reading your blog, I've been slacking, but you post some good things. Keep it up.
Jacob
Post a Comment