Monday, December 1, 2008

5 Years!

It's been 5 wonderful years being married to my husband. I am so thankful for Jeremy. It's hard to believe sometimes that it's been 5 years already. But then again, sometimes it feels longer because we've been through so much together.

Jeremy took me to Le Caille on the evening of our anniversary. We were in Salt Lake City with family, and Lisa and Darren were gracious enough to let us borrow their van to be able to go on a date. We found out about this place, thanks to our friend, Samantha, who frequents Salt Lake City and told me "it's the most romantic restaurant I've ever been to." So with that I mentioned it to Jeremy hoping he would take me there. And being the great hubby that he is- he did! Man, was I happy! It was such a beautiful place, with delicious food, and wonderful service. We "checked our coats" and everything. :) After dinner we walked around the grounds of the restaurant and saw their swans, geese, and peacocks! It was so beautiful, and certainly very romantic!

No comments: