Jeremy and I got back last night from a wonderful "vacation" in Cape Coral with family. We stayed with my parents but got to see both of our parents and grandparents and spend some quality time with each of them. We also got to see a few of our good friends. We are also happy to be home.. before we left the house we made sure we cleaned it- so it was a wonderful surprise to come home to a nice clean home! Usually when we travel somewhere, because of all the last minute stuff, our house is not so neat when we leave it.
Anyway, we hope that this year will bring great blessing to all of you. I know one of my friends and 2 family members who will be delivering a baby this year.. and those are just amazing blessings. There's also a lot to look forward to in our goverment, economy, school (Jeremy starts his new semester on Monday) and lots more. I just pray that we'd all stay connected to the Lord throughout this year and that we'd let Him do the guiding.
I'll post some pics later of our mini-vaca in SW FL.
Happy 2009!
1.16.14
12 years ago

3 comments:
OK...so why did we not know you guys were in town????
Happy New Year to ya'll, too! Glad to hear you guys had a good time visiting family... Can't wait to see what amazing things God has in store for the Bigham's this year! Keep us posted! Love you guys!
Thanks Steph! Us too, and the same for you guys!
Mark- I'm so sorry! I guess there was some sort of miscommunication, because I thought you were going to call me to let me know if you were coming this way or not. Most of the time was spent with my parents, grandparents, and in-laws, and I only got to see April & Whitney because Whit called me and asked me to meet them after church on Sunday. :) I'm sorry!
Post a Comment