Monday, January 26, 2009

White Coat Ceremony

Jeremy's White Coat Ceremony was this Saturday. It was a symbolic ceremony of him passing from a lecture-based student to a clinical student, who can now see real live patients! He was called the the stage and a physician professor would don him with his short white coat.

Needless to say Jeremy was thrilled! His parents and grandparents came up for this occasion and they were gleeming. :) Of course, so was I. He still has a lot ahead of him, but soon he'll begin his rotations and start to put into practice what he's been learning.

We went to eat afterwards at the Country Pancake House in Marco Polo Plaza, and it was really fun. They have over 90 different pancakes, as well as waffles, and french toast to choose from. They also have non-breakfast items. The pancake I ordered was the size of a medium pizza, and of course I didn't finish it. If any of you like breakfast foods, you should check it out.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Jeremy! Awesome! And, I love that first photo of you guys - too cute!

So, I guess I'd better remember the name of that restaurant, huh? I love pancakes!

Hope you're having a great day today! Love you, Pamelita!