Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moved In

We're here! We are officially now living in Lakewood Ranch, FL. I must say, this had to be the best move we've had... We had so much help from so many friends and family members, I can't express enough how much it meant to us. We're so thankful for all of you that helped us with this move- in one way or the other (collecting boxes and newspapers for us to pack in, helping us pack, helping us lift things, or just visiting us and keeping us company!). We feel so blessed to have so many good friends; YOU have blessed US!

So because of all the excellent help we had unpacking as well, we are almost 100% moved in. There are still a couple of boxes with decorations left to unpack, frames to hang up, and a couple of things here and there-- but our place is liveable and tomorrow we'll have our first official guests. My mom is coming over with my grandparents who want to see our new place. So I'm trying to get the place "guest-ready". I'm also excited to cook my first nice meal on my new gas burning stove and oven!

In a little while Jeremy and I are going out on a "date" to explore the beach side of Bradenton and maybe eat some good seafood. Later we're going to attend a small group study for couples at a home to check it out. I'll post pictures of the house and the area later.

No comments: